Wednesday, February 10, 2010

THE BIGGEST ENEMY: YOURSELF

At the end of the day, you end up crying and find yourself broken again. You seek for security and assurance cause you are too afraid to face life's challenges. You take a moment of worship before you sleep cause you know that it helps ease the pain and somehow fills the void deep inside. All I'm saying here is that no matter how you avoid and compel life's challenges that you think you can't handle, you end up running to God cause you need that grace that only He can freely give. I have read and heard things about God. I have actually acted that I indeed knew but I really didn't. It only showed that I was only acting on other people's idea of Him. Not that I haven't had an encounter with the Lord before cause I know I have and I would like to think so. It is the very reason why I've been crying my heart out to Him now cause I haven't had that encounter for too long and my soul is longing for that moment again. He is the answer to all my misery and I just know that if I live in His ways, my life would be better. In a few days, I will turn a year older and I don't want to waste my time sitting and waiting for something to happen in my life. I need to act on it cause if not, I will end up in a dark place and there will be a no way out and that scares me. I can't just sit around. There MUST be something that I live for. Something that will drive me to go through this life. Some force that would keep me going in order to achieve my goals. I fervently pray that He will help me find that. I have to admit, it will not be easy especially when my biggest enemy is myself. That's it, my problem is myself and I cannot let my own self drag me to that dark place. I don't deserve that, I deserve a lot better! We all do!

4 comments:

  1. oh yes you do jo. you sure do. hang in there. i know one day, things will get better. i looove this blog! super inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girls. i love it that I open my blog and there are comments! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i love it too when ur blogging! when we three are blogging!

    ReplyDelete