Monday, February 8, 2010

The Sweetest Escape


I had the bestest escape that I needed. It was a wonderfully normal Monday for me. I went to Makati and met up with my friend Josh at Coffee Bean. Talked about random but with a lot of sense stuff. Then walked to CIE to eat Kikiam and fishball. I also got to meet up with Jay who I haven't seen for the longest time. After, we tried this new place at Greenbelt called Qoola. They have the smartest serving for fro-yo. You get to have as much as you want cause it's self-service and then they charge you by the weight. Josh and Jay ended up paying a lot cause they got carried away. I was civil so i paid over 150 pesos lang. Ang saya! :-) It was all worth it. Plus, they had free WiFi! :-) I kind of felt bad lang cause I canceled the last minute on Isa and Marco. I was supposed to watch the premiere night of the movie, Valentine's Day with them. But I just had to cancel cause Tinsky took so long to land from Bacolod and I can't leave without seeing her. I was literally torn. Josh and Jay made me feel bad pa. They weren't a help at all! So anyway, I ended up staying till we met up with Tinsky na. Had dinner at Kitchen (again). We had Margarita afterwards. The best way to keep our energy up for Videoke! We sang our hearts out, especially Tinsky who claims that her voice had gotten nicer over the year. Haha.

I asked for a happy day and I got it. Thank you. You must love me. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. fro-yo!!!! and Valentine's Day!!! waaaaaaaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! when you come back here, I will bring you to Qoola. ;-) I wasn't able to watch Valentine's Day though. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. tsktsk! i wanna watch it! you should be here and be my Vday date!!!

    ReplyDelete