Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Good News

The irony of life: If you're not worried and completely lax about a situation, usually, you get bad news. But if you're too nervous about it, you get the good news. Today, I got the good news! Yey for me! Turned out that my boss understands my situation and is willing to give me a break from work until I finish Sadsign. It is a great help, not only for Sadsign, but for myself. I need more time to heal and find the love that I lost from myself. So, thank you Lord for the grace that I continually receive from You. Often times, I question you're faithfulness and presence in my life, not knowing that I am losing my faith in doing so. To be honest, I still am in that place and I want to believe that I can go out of there. Faith is nothing without works. So i'm trying and fervently praying to get back there. Your ways are better than mine and I am looking forward for them. :-)

I just have to face another mountain tomorrow and hopefully, I get the same news. Good luck for me! :-)

1 comment: