Saturday, February 6, 2010

Me? Blogging?

I am a nobody (and the saying continues... 'and nobody's perfect.'). But it's different when you really become a 'nobody' to someone that actually is a somebody to you.

It's sad and pretty much depressing to feel that way especially when your heart is broken. The heart is such a valuable thing. So once it's broken, it's rare to mend it to it's precious whole again. At least that's how I think it is right now. I still want to believe in the fact that in God's time, it will be whole again. I just can't seem to see that yet.

Maybe you're wondering why the title? Well, let's just say that I am not a very good literate. I don't know how to express my emotions, thoughts and matters-of-the-heart into words. I AM short when it comes to words. People who knows me should know. But since I am at the point of my life where I realize that life is not going to be easy when you have to deal with difficult people and most especially yourself and that when I dive into that silent and dark moment before I sleep, i feel completely incomplete and alone, I start to open my mind and submerge myself to blogging instead of keeping it all in cause no one would care to find interest to what I say or think and actually understand.

So good luck with me. I am no miss-pretty-fab-witty-bright-girl blogger. I am just the exact opposite... for now.


4 comments:

  1. me like it :) you're blogging :) welcome to the world where we do not know who's actually knowing what we're saying. love you jo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. true! i love you rei rei!!! :-) mwah mwah. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes you are miss-pretty-fab-witty-bright-girl blogger!!! blog blog blog!!! looove youuu! and i feeeel you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... thanks yen. i appreciate that a lot. mwah mwah. love you toooo!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete