A couple of thoughts that came to mind today:
1. I deserve to have the good life. If anyone deserves it like the richest people on earth and those guys on the showbiz business, i'm sure i do too.
2. If i deserve it, my family does too.
3. If my family and I deserves it, the less fortunate ones deserves it too.
4. I need someone who will believe in me. Someone who will motivate me. Someone who's stupid enough to dig deeper. Someone who will fill the emptiness that I feel deep inside. Someone who will save me from falling at the edge of the cliff (which by the way, I feel I am now.) and most of all, someone who's willing to do all these things.
5. I think that no one will do number 4 for me. I mean, it IS too much to ask for to a person and even to Him (you know, after all the things I have been doing).
6. I also think that I am being too hard on myself and that I pity myself too much by making number 5. But this is why we're blogging right? We say how we feel. And I feel that way now.
7. I really need to sleep and wake up early for my class tomorrow at 7am.
8. I need to fix the things I may have left unfinished at school last week. Or disregarded so to speak.
9. I have to face them tomorrow!
10. I don't deserve anything.
It is a little bit messed up. Well, welcome to my life!
11. constantly. and i mean 1 text message per hour CONSTANTLY contact Yenney!!!
ReplyDeleteOK! after i get a new phone. i promise. :-)
ReplyDeletebantay jud!
ReplyDeletehow bout me?? haha tsk new phone again???
ReplyDeleteof course kaw pud rei noh.
ReplyDeletesi papa man gud, he lost my phone and my other phone is sira so i have to buy a new one nuon. hehe
this is dated Feb 2010 and i'm pretty sure that you have to update this list :) just stay positive ayt?
ReplyDelete@Steady Ped >> just read this again and wow! how depressed was I? haha. Thanks dad. I sure will update this one soon.
ReplyDelete